Friday, September 11

Wales calls

All being well, I intend to spend the coming week ensconced in a beachside cottage in Wales with the Curse. I will mostly be knitting, both this and another, secret project; visiting here and here among other places; doing a bit of walking, both this kind and this kind, and checking out the Welsh flora and fauna.

There will be lots of local shopping, and of course we will be eating and drinking the local specialities as we kick back, enjoy the September sunshine (fingers crossed) and savour the opportunity to read the paper fully each day and even do the crossword.

See you in a week or so!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh, how fun! Enjoy yourself!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderfully good time!

Clare Griffiths said...

Have a great time! I may have a FO to show you when you get back!

Gigi said...

Oh, I'm so envious! I'm dying to go to Wales -- maybe next summer, I hope.
Your knitting looks amazing!
Have a wonderful time.
Blessings,
G

Nick Matyas said...

Very informative post. I liked it.

http://www.webroyalty.com