Tuesday, September 2

Somewhat cowl


This is the best picture I could do. I think I like it, lots of the unevenness of the yarn disappeared when I blocked it, but I don't think I did the best job on the cowl. Plus the sleeves are rather wide, but I don't think I can be bothered to pull them back because I wouldn't know how to solve it. I'm suffering a bad dose of CBA at the moment (Can't Be Arsed).

BTW the loom is in the house safely, with the minimum of fuss. The Curse raised his eyebrows but that was all...

7 comments:

laura said...

hrm... now that we are getting a bigger place I wonder if I could slip a loom in on shmoo..... I think I'll go for a drum carder next though, he's already approved that.

pixlkitten said...

You know...raised eyebrows can be very attractive. Keep him be-mused.

Elizabeth said...

Oh I do like the jumper.

dee said...

Nice jumper. :) I managed to sneak a wheel in, not sure i could get away with a loom. Oh, thanks for the tips on the toms..

Laura said...

Oh the sweater looks great! I am finishing up mine now, and reading everyone else's comments really helped me with some fitting issues. I like that you made the cowl the full depth.

Clare Griffiths said...

Looks good. I think it must be a day for self-portraits today.

Gareth Gardner said...

I love the colour! I'm always so impressed with what you create xx