Tuesday, May 8

Normal service...

..will be resumed shortly. I am struggling with deadlines, working all hours at the moment and no time to do anything except read pages and check captions. However at least I know it will all be finished very soon and I'll be able to chill and knit.

Since I know that there are at least a couple of people out there who read my blog and feel slightly aggrieved - perhaps even disappointed? - when I don't blog every day, I felt the need to at least say hello! I am listening, honest, but right now there's just not enough time in the day for everything I have to do.

I have a little crochet project on the go, which involves the very fine cotton thread I inherited from a colleague who moved house recently. Wasn't quite sure what I could do with it, but it seems it is perfect for jewellery! I'll try and post a picture of my first attempt in the next couple of days.

In the meantime, a gratuitous picture of the penny slots (except they are tupenny slots these days. That's inflation for you! *sigh*)

No comments: