Monday, July 30

Current status

I am now number 999 in the queue for my Ravelry invite! Apparently they are inviting about 1200 people per week, so I should get my invite this week..er..just in time for the hectic seven days I am anticipating, starting on Friday!

My folks are coming to stay on Friday, we are going to have a jam-packed weekend with concerts, eating out, visiting the local sights and generally having a good time!

They go home on Sunday, and then I've got a former school friend coming down for a few days in the great metropolitan. We are planning a double helping of pampering, along with some art galleries and perhaps even shopping.

So you might see me appear on Ravelry before the week's out, but don't expect me to be around much. I'll be out having that life I was on about!

No comments: